E.R. we were feared, but we finally had to come at the end of the afternoon while Zoe was getting more and weaker over the hours to the point of choking just by swallowing her medication by the syringe and we see her Oxygen rate down to 85 %. So it was around 5pm yesterday that we made the decision to go there, a wise decision while Zoe showed signs of inflammation of the tumour following treatment and some signs of dehydration.
As we expected, Zoe's special condition required the installation of a PICC line and therefore similar to the one on Tuesday. Another anesthesia, so another surgery, even minor. This time the intervention went well and in the leg rather than on the arm or elsewhere, thus leaving better veins accessible in case of need.
We'll stay in intensive care tonight and certainly at least tomorrow, until Zoe's state gets better. Intensive Care, normal room, house, 3 days, 5 days, 7 days, no one knows, everything will depend on our valiant little princess. We just hope that she will succeed in resuming forces. We hope for her, that she can eat, talk, find her joy to live. For us, we'd find her and then even if it's less important, for our wallet too, while the intensive care service costs 100000 Mxn pesos or 4623.93 € a day and we already paid them when we arrived..
We believe in the importance of this extra care to fix Zoe after this almost last chance treatment. While Zoe was well looked after, we were able to fall asleep a little bit more serene I think even if fear in the belly is obviously not leaving us.
This morning, they have already removed the oxygen mask from Zoe. No fever. She's got her eyes open and they're not red anymore. Her heart rate and pressure look good. She's calm, she's resting.
. We wait, we have time. Take your time darling, we're here with you, behind you. We love you. Other news when we see the doctor and the internet will allow me.